Asian Pacific Month
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | 1:59 PM | 0 cutie ♥
I'd never thought I'd be a blogger. But here I am today. Hehehe. I don't know, maybe it won't be a success, maybe it will. We don't know the future. And I don't know how blog works haha. But I'm gonna try. Okay, lame haha. xD

I saw this video of the little boy slapping his mom, that was outrageous! I was so shocked and surprised. If it was my mom, I'd probably wouldn't be here. No, but I wouldn't have the courage to slap my mom like him. Pretty scary. But I love my mom, even though she can be annoying at times, she's there for me. We should all love our mom, if you're born, that means that they loved you enough to actually have you.

We're having a Multicultural Event at my school soon, May 5th! Asian Pacific Month! I freaking love this month! It's so fun! Anyway, we'll be doing a fashion walk! Showing our traditional clothes! Anyways, I'll try to show some pictures if I get the chance to take some! ^___________^




/

Hover over the picture for navigation =)
Hi there :)
I've been living for 16 years on Earth.
Call me Rain <3



♥ CREDIT ♥

Template by :Fara
colour by :colour code
other : graphics