Photography and Death
Thursday, April 28, 2011 | 7:34 PM | 0 cutie ♥
Today was my photography session. So, as usual, I went with my friend and we got there, everything was fine. Got on the bus, and did our tour. There were so many places we went to! Like General Motors! OMG! It is SO beautiful! And the river that was near it! God! I never seen it before. St. Patrick Senior Center, there were old people there. XD And it was a bit scary. >___> Because they looked angry...well at me. Lol, I said hi to some, didn't get any response back. Maybe they didn't hear me? I don't know, but I enjoyed the building. Then we went to St. Ann's Church. A catholic church, which was REALLY pretty!!!! The piano tempted me. I wanted to play it so bad. In the end, I did! Hahahaha! XDDD I played wedding dress intro. So happy! Hahaha. And we had only 48 black and white shots to take to all these sites. There were like 8 places? Well maybe 5 but it was alot. Other place we went to was a Mexican restaurant. It was delicious! Taco's! Hehehehe <3

After that, thats where death came! Muahahahahaha! Lol, no jk jk jk XD But it was during our tour where we were walking. We were going to cross the road, but we were waiting for this one bus to pass by. And so it looked like it wasn't so close and I took a step closer. As it passed me, it was 1ft or half a ft in front of my face. I could've gotten hit by the bus if my friend didn't grabbed me! But yeah, it was interesting xD No, I was a little scare but more surprised lol.

Then when I came home, I got REALLY sick. My head was hurting a lot. Everytime I layed down, my head felt like exploding, so I'm up now. After taking medicine. Hopefully I'll be fine! So yep! Thats all for now readers! I know, no ones reads.....yet? XDDD Anyways, bye!!!!!




/

Hover over the picture for navigation =)
Hi there :)
I've been living for 16 years on Earth.
Call me Rain <3



♥ CREDIT ♥

Template by :Fara
colour by :colour code
other : graphics