Happiness? No, Pain
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | 7:55 PM | 0 cutie ♥
I'm worried. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm feeling. Well, I do but it is frightening. Why? Because of this love thing that has been going on. How long has it been? 1 year and 7 months? Or was it 3 months? Since 010 fall, I've given up on him but its just...it's been almost half a year since I've tried to let him go. I've tried to let him go, give up, because two of my friend likes him. But when we were in freshman year, it was just me and him. We used to hang out, talk to each other, poke each other and mess with each other. I still remember it like it was yesterday. When I think of our past, our memories, the sweet sweet memories we used to have. I don't smile. A frown appears, and I'm brought with tears. I'm so confused. I'm at my limit, I want to run to him again but he's hurt me so much. I know I shouldn't go back but I'm torn without him. He may not love me but I loved him. And its hard letting someone go when you loved them, but even more painful when they never loved you in the first place.

- chang




/

Hover over the picture for navigation =)
Hi there :)
I've been living for 16 years on Earth.
Call me Rain <3



♥ CREDIT ♥

Template by :Fara
colour by :colour code
other : graphics