Sunday, May 22, 2011 | 11:53 AM | 0 cutie ♥
EXTREMELY PISSED OFF!!!!!!

Please excuse my foul language as this post was at a time where I was EXTREMELY mad. I apologize for my foul language.

I'm so fucking mad. Like seriously bitch? I'm fucking mad at my friend. Sure, she's a good friend at times, and I understand she has family problems and the past. But girl, you need to stop doing this to me. I'm really tired of how you act. You do this every time you have something to say. You don't tell me everything. Like what the fuck? If you don't want to tell me then fuck off. I'm pissed off and irritated when you do that. She tells me, I want to let someone go but can't at the same time. Like what the fuck? What the hell are you fucking talking about? She randomly tells me this. And at this point, I'm talking to my ex crush, he's still my friend you know? Like I'm suppose to hate him forever? Well too bad bitch, I don't hold grudges against anyone. I may hate you but I don't hold it to the extreme. I'm your friend, I understand you, I respect you, I do all this, and I even trust you, and you should know that I hate it when you do this. When you said that to me, you're probably talking about yourself huh? Don't you mean you can't let him go? Well, maybe your feelings are messed up. Like what the fuck? You say its not fucking him but whenever I ask you, you don't fucking tell me?! I'M NOT THE WRONG ONE! YOU ARE! Sure, I admit, I maybe wrong at one point, what did I do wrong? I asked you what you were talking about, and you wouldn't tell me. You should know I get irritated when you say something and don't finish it. You don't like it when I do it. You know what, I don't even care anymore. Fuck it. I'm tired of being nice. I'm so fucking tired of being nice that I hate being nice. Like I said, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!




/

Hover over the picture for navigation =)
Hi there :)
I've been living for 16 years on Earth.
Call me Rain <3



♥ CREDIT ♥

Template by :Fara
colour by :colour code
other : graphics