Wish that morning never came
Monday, May 16, 2011 | 6:13 PM | 0 cutie ♥
Wish that morning never came

I'm scared. I'm worried. I didn't want morning to come. I didn't want the sun to rise. I wished it was just all a dream. But it was reality. My parents, my life, my choices, I don't want anything to do with them. Last night, probably one of the nights that left a big scar in my heart. Probably will be one of the nights that I will never forget. Everytime I enter the basement, I hate it. It tears me apart. I feel sad and is reminded of the past. I'm worried. How long can I go on? How long will I be able to stand? Will there be a future for me? I don't know, no one knows. Just like how I wished this morning would never come. I don't know anymore. It seems like every day, nothing is making sense to me anymore. I don't understand anymore. What I've seen terrifies my eyes, and makes me scared. What will happened next? I feel as though, I'm blamed for all this because I took the first step.....




/

Hover over the picture for navigation =)
Hi there :)
I've been living for 16 years on Earth.
Call me Rain <3



♥ CREDIT ♥

Template by :Fara
colour by :colour code
other : graphics