Another scar
Monday, July 25, 2011 | 12:42 AM | 0 cutie ♥
I'm really sad today. Because of love. My friend and I liked the same person. But I loved him, I really did. And I let her get him, instead of me. Besides, he did liked her too? Maybe if I was prettier, he would like me. But I'm not pretty. And I probably won't be because he broke my heart. Just when it took me a while, one year and a half? To forget him? Yet, she comes to me and tells me all these things that deals with him. Earlier today, she told me about what she did with him. How happy she's with him. What he said to her, was what I wished for too. I wanted him to be like that with me. But really, I was only used. I'm nothing more than just a thing to him. She got the one I loved, and she got everything I want. I'm not complaining, my life is fine. But just not the love part. I really loved him, and it really hurted me. It hurts me now that she doesn't realize what she's doing. I want to hurt her but I can't. It's so sad, I really want to cry. I'm jealous of her. How she can hold tight to his arm, talk to him, and see his smile. While maybe, he only feels awkwards towards me. I'm so fucking sad. I'm just fed up with chasing the so called THING LOVE. I hate it. Love fucking hurts. I'm just not cut out for it. This scar won't heal. And it never will.

- Rain




/

Hover over the picture for navigation =)
Hi there :)
I've been living for 16 years on Earth.
Call me Rain <3



♥ CREDIT ♥

Template by :Fara
colour by :colour code
other : graphics